From TODAY we are accepting applications for a freelance position as a video editor in our team. Our new editor will work hand in hand with our production team to create fresh, original video content for the website and social networks.
Candidates must have experience editing video content for digital media, as well as knowledge of the latest video trends and best practices for social media platforms. The ability to think outside the box and generate fresh, creative ideas is also a “must”.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important role in a digital lifestyle publisher that offers room for future growth in the company. The candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. Desired start date: as soon as possible.
Take a look at the job posting below and send an email [email protected] with your résumé and your subject line: “Freelance Video Editor”. Keep scrolling to learn more about the roles and types of candidates we are looking for.
Freelance video editor
Do you have video editing skills, social media experience, and know how to create videos that are fun, smart, and interesting for the digital space? Maybe you are exactly what we are looking for to join our team.
The right candidate brings a creative eye to our video content with knowledge of editing software. This role is a flexible schedule with a somewhat quick deadline. We are looking for someone who is interested in lifestyle topics such as food, design, wellness and beauty and who has a strong impetus for current and future video trends.
Candidates can be anywhere in the US as work will be remote.
The main tasks include:
– Currently 2 videos per week (between 30 seconds and 5 minutes) although a few weeks may be more or less and we are trying to increase this average quickly.
– This is a freelance position that is paid by the hour (between $ 20 and $ 30 an hour depending on experience).
– Experience video editing for social purposes.
– Knowledge of key social media trends and best practices.
– Communicate the voice of the Camille Styles brand in all content.
– attention to detail.
– First hand experience with video editing software.
– Ability to meet deadlines and manage oneself.
– A team player with an imaginative attitude who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Do you know someone who sounds perfect for this position? Pass on! And if you think it might be you, please send résumés to [email protected] with the Subject line: “Freelance Video Editor”.