Prior to joining Knock in 2018, I was a top producer and a member of the Million Dollar Club at an independent real estate agent in Atlanta, GA for nearly a decade. Between stagings and demonstrations, drafting offers and negotiating contracts, my life as an agent was, as I am sure, also packed full of yours (especially nowadays). Add marketing to the mix and you may feel like the day just doesn’t have enough hours to get everything done – I remember the feeling!
But what if there was an easier way to identify and convert leads? What if you were guaranteed the buy and sell side of your transactions and you doubled your deals? Read on for tips on how to do just that.
Stand out from the crowd
Between 24/7 social media and paid advertising, there’s a lot of noise that potential customers need to sort through. The best way to stand out from the crowd is to focus on your key differentiators and see what unique solutions or experiences you can offer potential customers. For example, if you get certified with Knock, you can:
- Help your customers buy before you sell, an extremely convenient home loan solution for many customers especially in this market
- Guarantee your clients’ ability to do so unconditional offersand provides the much-needed convenience and peace of mind not available through the traditional home buying process
- Offer your customers up to $ 25,000 paid in advance Home preparation for their previous home (Courtesy Knock)
- Curate a smooth experience This is free from the roller coaster of emotions that come with buying and selling
Once you are a Knock Certified Agent, you can market all of these important differentiators to potential customers and help them understand why they should choose you over an iBuyer, Home Flipper, or any other competitor.
In addition, Knock offers all Knock certified agents a free toolkit of marketing materials that are ready to use right from the start – from social media videos to door signs and flyers – so you can easily promote your prospects.
Be strategic in your prospecting and get on with your business
We recently talked about how to uncover inventory in this highly competitive market, but what about uncovering potential customers? Paid advertising on search and social platforms like Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn is a great way to generate leads. You can implement detailed targeting and track your return on investment. The catch? This all comes at a price, and you have to put a serious budget aside to see any serious lead generation.
So how can you move the needle with lead generation without spending a pretty penny? Knock can help with that. As a Knock Certified Agent you will:
- Do the buy and sell side of all home swap deals and land twice the commission
- Have the opportunity to coordinate with Home Swap Customers in your area who are not already working with an agent
- Keep 100% of your commissions so all of your earnings stay exactly where they should – with you they.
You don’t need a full marketing team to grow your business. By strategically partnering with solutions like Knock, you can stand out from prospects and close more deals. From experience I wish this program had existed in 2010, but in hindsight it’s 20/20, right? Take it from me and get certified for free today – I promise you won’t regret it.